||Risk Management: Understanding ISO 31000 Requirements
||ISO 31000:2009 provides generic guidelines for the design, implementation and maintenance of risk management processes throughout an organization. During the course, you will:
- understand the concept and application of the ISO 31000:2009 standard;
- learn about ISO 31000 support techniques;
- understand the documentation structure of ISO 31000:2009 and its advantages;
- learn how to establish ISO31000: 2009 documentation.
- Introduce the risk management & ISO 31000:2009
- Interpret the requirements and implementation of ISO 31001:2009
- Explain the relationships between risk management principles, frameworks and process
- Introduce the risk assessment tools and techniques
- ISO 31000:2009 requirements for documentation
- Process approach to create practical documents
- System Documentation (Risk Management Manual, Risk Management Policy, Risk Management Objectives & Risk
- Management procedures, work instruction, etc.)
- Update and maintain the ISO 31000:2009 system
||In-class performance and exercises
- Risk management personnel, managers & consultants who need to implement or develop the risk management system.
- Sustainability / Corporate Responsibility Professionals.
- Delegates are better to have basic knowledge of ISO 31000 or risk management
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in Chinese (traditional)
12 hours in 4 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Oct 6, 2020 to Oct 12, 2020 every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
||Standard Fee: MOP1,300;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP650.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
This course has been included as a supplementary CPD course according to the City Construction and Urban Planning Professional Qualification System (Regime de Qualificações nos Domínios da Construção Urbana e do Urbanismo); approval number: 234/FC/2020. For more details, please visit "list of recognized continuing education activities" and insert the approval number.
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.