||Network Attack and Defense Actual Combat for Beginners
||Upon completion of this course, students will be able to gain an initial understanding of network attack and defense, as well as a deeper understanding of network security, protocol traffic analysis, vulnerabilities, penetration testing and virus analysis.
Introduction to Network Security and Protocol Traffic Analysis
- Introduction to the field of network security and hacking behavior
- Introduction to NTLM and Kerboros Protocols
- Introduction to HTTP protocols and Web applications
- Introduction to TLS protocol and PKI
- Introduction to Wireshark and BurpSuite
- Traffic Analysis with Wireshark and BurpSuite
- Common Vulnerabilities and Their Impact
- Top 10 Web Application Vulnerabilities (OWASTP Top10)
- Web Logic Vulnerabilities
- AD Domain Environment Vulnerabilities
- Real-world Vulnerability Warfare Using the Shooting Range
- Identifying Targeted Businesses
- Passive collection of target information
- Active Collection
- Exploitation stage
- Post-penetration stage
- Tests using a target range
- Case Studies on Information Security Incidents
- Static Analysis of Malicious Documents
- Dynamic Analysis
- Mail Analysis
- Extracting Hazard Indicators with Tools
- Real-world execution of malicious files for analysis
||Completion of assignments from the instructor.
- Information Security or Cyber Security Officers
- Network Engineer
- System Engineer
- Familiar with common network protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SMB, etc.
- Have experience operating Linux and Windows.
- Have a certain understanding and modification ability of program code, such as >Python, PowserShell, Bash Script, PHP, etc.
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts prepared by Instructor
||Cantonese (supplemented with English)
||Bilingual in Chinese and English
- I: 6 hours in 2 sessions
- II: 18 hours in 6 sessions
- Total: 24 hours in 8 sessions
- I: 10:00-13:00, Oct 8, 2023 (Sunday), and Nov 5, 2023 (Sunday).
- II: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00, from Oct 15, 2023 to Oct 29, 2023 every Sunday.
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (at least 80% attendance and completing in-class exercises)