||Video Conferencing and Online tutoring course
||Can help students to understand video conferencing, relationships with customers, improve interaction skills, and increase team collaboration performance. And learn how to build online teaching through this course. Like a meeting, and know how to use a computer to conduct online meetings and teaching anywhere.
- Introduction of video teaching equipment
- Hardware: computer, tablet, stylus, camera
- Software: Zoom, Webex, OneNote, Google Drive
- Teaching with video software-one-way teaching
- How to arrange a course meeting?
- Meeting order management: waiting room, silence, security setting
- How to use different devices (computer, mobile phone and tablet) to join the video conference?
- How to share computer screen?
- How to use electronic whiteboard with PowerPoint to teach?
- How to use OneNote with PowerPoint for teaching?
- Use tablet and stylus to integrate teaching process
- Use the cloud platform to share courseware, arrange and collect classroom assignments
- Record a video conference for participants to watch after the conference
- Learning with video software-two-way communication
- How to use different devices (computer, tablet, mobile phone) to join the meeting
- How to interact with participants: let participants participate independently and share computer screens
- How to communicate with the host: Raise hand, share computer screen, apply for control the meeting.
||At least 80% attendance and complete all in-class exercises and assessment.
||Anyone who interested in video conferencing and of online teaching
||know how to use the Windows operating system, tablets and mobile phones.
check the self-assessment
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor
||Handouts partly in Chinese and partly in English
6 hours in 2 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Sep 22, 2020 to Sep 24, 2020 every Tuesday, Thursday.
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Attendance issued by CPTTM (for students who have attained at least 80% attendance).