||Startup/SME Management Series: Introduction to Macao Taxation System
||This course aims to provide its participants with a comprehensive overview/structure of the taxation system and spirit of the main taxes.
1 Basic concept of Macao Taxation System
2 Macao Taxation System
- What's taxation? The concept / rule / type / management of tax
- Direct and indirect tax
- Tax Rate
- Tax year
(1) Introduction to Macao Taxation System
- History of Macao Taxation System
- Tax condition in recent years
- Dealing with the relevant government departments
(2) Classification of Taxation
(3) Tax benefits
- Income Tax
- Professional Tax
- Complementary Tax
- Urban and housing tax
- Property and wealth tax
- Business tax
- Property transfer tax
- Estate and gift tax
- Assets and services tax
- Tourist tax
- Motor vehicle tax
- Behavior and file tax
- Stamp Duty
||In class performance, exercises and test.
||Individuals who are interested in Macao Taxation System
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in Chinese (traditional)
9 hours in 4 sessions
19:30-21:45, from Dec 15, 2020 to Jan 5, 2021 every Tuesday, Thursday, excluding Dec 22, 2020(Tuesday), Dec 24, 2020(Thursday), Dec 31, 2020(Thursday).
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 2009240348-0
- Entrepreneurship Courses designated for the "Youth Entrepreneurs Aid Scheme"