||OHS Management Series: Workshop on Implementing ISO 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management
||This workshop aims to provide participants with comprehensive training on the essentials of setting up and implementing an ISO 45001:2018 Occupational, Health & Safety Management System. It also serves as a solid foundation for participants planning to attend ISO 45001 Internal Auditor / Lead Assessor training.
Occupational, Health & Safety Management System (OHSAS)
- Occupational, Health & Safety Management
- Benefits of Implementing an OHSAS
- ISO 45001 Requirements
Establishing the OHS Management System
- Scope and Application
- Requirements Interpretation
Implementing the OHS Management System
- Establish an implementation team
- Undertaking an Initial OHS Assessment
- Identifying Regulatory Issues
- Determining Policy, Objectives and Programme
- Writing an Effective OHS Policy
- Establishing Operational Controls
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Building an Effective Communication, Awareness & Training Programmes
Correcting Nonconformities and Continuous Improvement
- Planning the Implementation
- Phasing in the System and Training
- Role of top management
- Common difficulties and non-conformities
- Internal audit and management review
Accreditation & Certification
- Identification of Nonconformities and Opportunities for Improvement
- Preparing Corrective Action Plans
- Handling Certification Bodies
- Certification Process
||In-class performance, assignments and test
- Individuals who are involved in developing and implementing an ISO 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management System.
- Individuals who are interested in having comprehensive training in ISO 45001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management System.
||Nil; priority will be given to individuals who are currently working in this field.
||OHS Instructor or Auditor from Accredited Certification Body
||Handouts in Chinese (traditional)
21 hours in 7 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Jul 4, 2023 to Jul 25, 2023 every Tuesday, Thursday.
||Standard Fee: MOP2,000;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP1,000.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 2301190057-0
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.