||Green Management Series: Implementing ISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Accounting And Verification
||Upon completion, the students will be able to:
- acquire the knowledge of GHG emission guideline
- quantify emission levels and create GHG inventory of an entity
- determine GHG emission boundaries
- prepare GHG inventory report in internationally accepted format
- The impacts on global warming
- ISO 14064-1 Guidance on accounting for GHG emissions
- Types of carbon emissions
- ISO 14064-1 implementation
- Commonly used method of quantifying GHG emissions
- Carbon Accounting Guidelines
- ISO 14064-3 validation and/or verification of GHG assertions
- Data validation process for GHG emission
||At least 80% attendance and complete all in-class exercises and assessments.
- Senior Management
- Management responsible for sustainable development
- Employees responsible for environment management
- Those interested in improving environment performance and energy efficiency
- Individuals who want to know more about ISO 14064
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in Chinese (supplemented with English terminology)
21 hours in 7 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Nov 3, 2020 to Nov 12, 2020 every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
||Standard Fee: MOP2,700;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP1,350.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.