||Sustainability Development Series: Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
||This comprehensive course helps delegates understand the requirements of ISO 22031. It covers the fundamental disciplines needed and the methods that should be applied when implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
The purposes, requirements and objectives of ISO 22301 and ISO 22313 (Guidance Standard)
Overview of ‘Plan-Do-Check-Act’ model of continuous improvement
- Understanding the Standards
- Management system requirements
- Integration with other Standards
- Reviewing required actions at each of the 4 phases
Conducting an ISO 22301 compliant business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment
- Deciding on what to include and exclude in project scope
Selecting and implementing appropriate strategies
- Activities and aspects of a BIA that must be included
- Considering business continuity risks
- Interpreting results and deciding on acceptable risks/risk treatment
- Determining strategies to support business recovery and business resilience.
Developing, implementing and maintaining a compliant BCMS.
- How many and what should they contain
- Effective implementation
The ISO 22301 certification process
- The fundamentals of a management system as required by ISO 22301
- Objectives of different assessment stages
- What the certification body will expect to see
||In class performance, exercises and test.
- Risk managers, functional heads, project managers and IT professional who wish to obtain a more detailed understanding ISO 22301’s requirements and the practical means of putting a BCMS in place which fits their organization.
- Individuals who will be directly involved in developing the BCMS within their areas of responsibility.
||Instructor from an accredited third-party certification body.
||Handouts in English
14 hours in 4 sessions
09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30, from Apr 27, 2019 to May 4, 2019 every Saturday.
||Standard Fee: MOP1,800;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP900.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1810290185-0
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.