||Energy Management Series: Implementing ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS) Training
||This course will help the delegates:
It also serves as a solid foundation for participants planning to attend ISO 5001 internal auditing skills / Lead Assessor training.
- to gain deep understanding in ISO 50001 EnMS;
- to develop their own EnMS documentation to comply with ISO 50001 standard requirements;
- to improve energy performance;
- Basic understanding and interpretation of ISO 50001 EnMS standard requirements
- Effective ways for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continual improving the EnMS, especially roles and responsibilities, how to identify and evaluate energy use, how to manage energy review, baseline and performance indicator
- Introduction to system documentation (e.g. Scope, Boundary, Policy, Objectives, Targets, Action plans, etc.)
- How to prepare documented EnMS procedures
- How to establish and maintain EnMS records
- How to tackle EnMS certificate assessment
||In-class performance and quiz
- Environmental / Energy managers, business improvement leaders or compliance managers
- Technical / Facilities Management Staff
- Executives who are responsible for promoting and implementing an energy management system in their organizations
||Priority will be given to who are currently working in the field of facility management, energy management and environmental management.
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in English
18 hours in 6 sessions
09:30-13:00, 14:30-17:00, from Mar 20, 2019(Wednesday) to Mar 22, 2019(Friday).
||Standard Fee: MOP3,360;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP1,680.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together.
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.