||Energy Management Series: Energy Conservation & Management
||The course aims at enhancing the participants' knowledge of energy conservation strategy and energy management.
- Energy Conservation Strategy, Procedures and Key Points
- Energy Management, Energy Saving Concept, and Energy Saving Techniques
- The Responsibility of Energy Engineer and Energy Manager
- Energy Saving Attitudes, Energy Saving Purposes, Energy Saving Policy, Safety and Training
- Energy Saving Examples for Hotel
- Air Conditioning Energy Saving Design
- Maximum Cooling Quantity, Direction and Location, Building and Energy Saving, Energy Saving Concept
- Cooling Parts and Other Energy Saving Methods
- Heat Exchanger, Heat Pipes, Minimum Fresh Air, VAV and Latest Energy Saving Techniques
- Energy Saving Examples for Shopping Malls and Shops
- Estimation of Cooling Load
- Solar Heat, Cooling Load Factors and Cooling Load Estimation
- Energy Audit
- Energy Audit Expectation, Energy Audit Measurement, Main Energy Expenses
- Energy Saving Techniques for Offices
- Energy Monitoring
- Monitoring Procedures, Monitoring Equipment and Data Analysis
- Energy Saving Methods for Large Housing Estates
- Energy Saving Cost Benefit Analysis
- Payback Method, Net Present Value Method and Life Cycle etc.
- Energy Saving Methods for Casino
- Conclusion and Assessment
||In-class performance and quiz
||Technical and managerial personnel who are responsible for implementing environmental management / energy management.
- Secondary school graduate or above, with at least 2 years of work experience related to facility management/energy management/ environmental management, or
- Form 3 graduate with at least 5 years of work experience related to facility management/energy management/ environmental management.
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in English
12 hours in 4 sessions
10:00-13:00, 14:30-17:30, from Dec 5, 2020 to Dec 12, 2020 every Saturday.
||Macao Resident: MOP480;
Standard Fee: MOP1,920.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Joint Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM & the Energy Sector Development Office (with at least 80% attendance, completing in-class exercises, and/or passing the assignments/test).
- This course is co-organized by GDSE and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center.
- This course has been included as a supplementary CPD course according to the City Construction and Urban Planning Professional Qualification System (Regime de Qualificações nos Domínios da Construção Urbana e do Urbanismo); approval number: 227/FC/2020. For more details, please visit "list of recognized continuing education activities" and insert the approval number.