||Quality Management Series: CQI IRCA Approved ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
- The purpose of this training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
- This course is registered by the International Registrar of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA Course ID 17999).
- General introduction
- Quality management principles, vocabulary and ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Document review and audit planning; process auditing and audit skills
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting; audit follow up
||In-class performance, assignments and written exam (see Remarks)
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain a QMS
- All QMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing
||IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
They are subject to selection by CPTTM.
- Management systems: Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Quality management: A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction and Understand commonly used quality management terms and definitions in ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015: An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, which may be gained by completing an IRCA-certified QMS Foundation training course or equivalent.
||Lead Tutor from CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner
14 hours in 4 sessions
09:00-13:00, 14:30-17:30, from Sep 28, 2020(Monday) to Sep 29, 2020(Tuesday).
||Standard Fee: MOP4,800;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP2,400.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Students who passed the continuous assessment and the one hour examination will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement by HKV Academy (requires 100% attendance), CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner 0118 5621.
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
This course has been included as a supplementary CPD course according to the City Construction and Urban Planning Professional Qualification System (Regime de Qualificações nos Domínios da Construção Urbana e do Urbanismo); approval number: 231/FC/2020. For more details, please visit "list of recognized continuing education activities" and insert the approval number.
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.