||Quality Management Series: Implementing ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
||This course aims to provide participants with comprehensive training on the essentials of setting up and implementing an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. It also serves as a solid foundation for participants planning to attend ISO 9001 internal auditing skills / Lead Assessor training and International Test of Understanding of ISO 9000 standards.
Quality Management System (QMS) and Definitions
ISO 9001 Requirements
- Quality Management
- Quality Management Principles
- ISO 9000 Definitions
Establishing the QMS
- Scope and Application
- Requirements Interpretation
Defining Management Controls
- Quality Policy
- Company-wide objectives and lower level objectives
- Control Approaches
Finalizing the QMS Design
Implementing the QMS
- Monitoring, Measurement and Improvement
- Resource Considerations
Correcting Nonconformities and Continuous Improvement
- Planning the Implementation
- Phasing in the System and Training
- Rule of Management Representative
- Gaining Acceptance
Accreditation & Certification
- Identification of Nonconformities and Opportunities for Improvement
- Preparing Corrective Action Plans
- Handling Certification Bodies
||In class performance, exercises and test.
- Management representatives and quality function personnel
- Other line function personnel and professionals who are involved in system implementation and improvement
||Nil, but individuals should have some prior exposure to the ISO 9001 QMS. Priority will be given to those who are currently working in this field.
||Lead Tutor from CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner
||Handouts in Chinese (supplemented with English terminology)
- Friday Classes: 9 hours in 3 sessions
- Saturday Classes: 21 hours in 6 sessions
- Total: 30 hours in 9 sessions
- Friday Classes: 19:00-22:00, from Jan 31, 2020 to Feb 14, 2020 every Friday.
- Saturday Classes: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30, from Feb 1, 2020 to Feb 15, 2020 every Saturday.
||Standard Fee: MOP3,200;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP1,600.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
This course has been included as a supplementary CPD course according to the City Construction and Urban Planning Professional Qualification System (Regime de Qualificações nos Domínios da Construção Urbana e do Urbanismo); approval number: 336/FC/2019. For more details, please visit "list of recognized continuing education activities" and insert the approval number.
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.