||Taobao E-commerce Training Program for SMEs (Foundation Course)
||This foundation course of e-commerce knowledge and technical operating training is targeted for SMEs. It aims to develop e-commerce technical talent to assist enterprises on establishing e-commerce systems. It is also the first step to prepare oneself to join advanced courses in the future.
- B to B Basic E-commerce Business Operations
B to C Basic E-commerce Business Operations
- Interpretation and application on the Platform Regulation
- Product Announcement
- Shop Renovation
- Foreign Trade Procedure
Local E-commerce Business Operating Instruction
- Introduction on Shop Type
- Basic Shop Design
- Trading Platform Procedure
- Knowledge of E-commerce Law
- Practical Skills on Cross-border E-commerce Logistics
||In-class performance and quiz
- SMEs are interested in building e-commerce system or
- Individuals who expect to acquire the knowledge and trading technique of e-commerce.
||Applicants should meet 3 of the following conditions:
Lecturers of Taobao University will review the proposal (Template download: PDF / Word) of business e-commerce system implementation and has the right to select qualified applicants.
- Macau resident identity card holder
- Individuals who planned to have business e-commerce implementation or enter e-commerce industry
- Submitted the proposal of business e-commerce system implementation
||Lecturer of Taobao Univesity, Alibaba.com and CPTTM Appointed Instructor
||Cantonese and Putonghua
||Handouts in Chinese
- 1st - 2nd class: 7 hours in 2 sessions
- 3rd - 4th class: 7 hours in 2 sessions
- 5th - 6th class: 6 hours in 2 sessions
- 7th class: 4 hours in 1 sessions
- Total: 24 hours in 7 sessions
- 1st - 2nd class: 09:30-12:30, 13:30-17:30, Feb 11, 2017 (Saturday).
- 3rd - 4th class: 09:30-12:30, 13:30-17:30, Feb 12, 2017 (Sunday).
- 5th - 6th class: 09:30-12:30, 13:30-16:30, Feb 18, 2017 (Saturday).
- 7th class: 09:30-13:30, Feb 19, 2017 (Sunday).
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Joint Certificate of Completion issued by DSE, Alibaba The Hong Kong Entrepreneurs Fund and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) (with at least 80% attendance and pass the assessment)
- This course is hosted by DSE and Alibaba The Hong Kong Entrepreneurs Fund, co-organized by the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM). The submitted document of applicants (include personal data) will be reviewed by the organizers.
- Enrollment deadline: Jan 19, 2017
- Enrollment venue: CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
- At the time of enrollment, participant is required to provide Wechat account and e-mail address for receiving online study material.
- Each admitted participant is required to register Taobao Alipay account with at least RMB 1 within the prescribed period. Participant should prepare and fulfil the requirement for account registration. If any technical queries are needed during registration, please contact CPTTM support hotline. For specific contact detail, it will be announced to individual participant after the publication admitted notice.
- Participants should complete the e-learning part before the course and this is part of assessment of the course.
- Participants who reach at least 80% attendance and completed assessments are entitled to have 100% training fee refund.
- Organizer retains the right to change or terminate this training course and arrangement without prior notice.
- For register online, download registration form and download proposal template, please visit https://register.cpttm.org.mo/courses/MG195.1-02-2017-C.