||Food Safety Management Series: Implementing ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
||Upon completion of the course, participants should have acquired:
- a clear understanding of the intent of the ISO 22000: 2018 requirements;
- the knowledge to prepare the various types of documents needed for the ISO 22000: 2018 system;
- the knowledge to formulate the steps for implementing a Food Safety Management System to meet the ISO 22000: 2018 requirements.
- Requirements of the ISO 22000 standard
Developing a framework for the FSMS
- What is a management system and Deming PDCA cycle
- Purpose and benefits of a food safety management system (FSMS)
- ISO 22000 series and terminology (PRP, oPRP, HACCP)
- ISO 22000 requirements
- Clause 4 Context of the organization
- Clause 5 Leadership
- Clause 6 Planning
- Clause 7 Support
- Clause 8 Operation
- Clause 9 Performance evaluation
- Clause 10 Improvement
Communication and emergency
- Identify the various external and internal factors affecting the management system and the needs and expectations of the interested parties
- Define scope
- Establish policy & objectives, actions to address risks and opportunities
- Managing food safety risk through PRP, oPRP and HACCP
Validation, monitoring and verification
- Internal communication
- External communication
- Managing emergency situations
Improving the FSMS
- Implementing validation
- Concept of continual improvement
- Implementing management review
||Completion of all assignments and pass the CPTTM exam
- Managerial personnel responsible for the planning and implementation of a ISO 22000 system
- Individuals who are involved in either the support or actual implementation of a food safety management system or a HACCP-based system
||Individuals should have completed Workshop on Implementing a HACCP system (MG18.1) or equivalent, so as to indicate that the individuals have prior knowledge of HACCP principles, as well as an understanding of relevant food safety legislation, prerequisite programmes and Good Practice guidelines of their specific industry.
||Lead Tutor from CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner
||Handouts in Chinese (traditional)
- Friday Class: 9 hours in 3 sessions
- Saturday Class: 21 hours in 6 sessions
- Total: 30 hours in 9 sessions
- Friday Class: 19:00-22:00, from Mar 22, 2019 to Mar 29, 2019 every Friday, plus Apr 12, 2019(Friday).
- Saturday Class: 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30, from Mar 23, 2019 to Mar 30, 2019 every Saturday, plus Apr 13, 2019(Saturday).
||Standard Fee: MOP2,900;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP1,450.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1807320546-0
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.