||Information Security Management Series: ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Implementation
||The course aims to allow delegates to:
- undertake a self assessment and then start the Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation process within organization.
- identify security risks relevant to your organization and implement system to manage them.
Risk Management of Information Security
- Information Security Concepts
- Preparing Business Case for ISMS Implementation
- Introduction to ISO 27000 family
- Awareness on ISO 27001 (Clauses and Annexure - A)
Management of System Operation
- Determination of Scope and Develop ISMS Policy
- Define risk assessment approach
- Identify, analyze and evaluate risks
- Identify and evaluate options for risk treatment
- Selection of controls and preparing SOA
- Implement and Operate ISMS
- Monitor and Review ISMS
- Maintain and Improve ISMS
||In class performance, exercises and test.
||Managerial person from organizations incharge of the ISMS.
||There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
||Information Technology Management System Consultant/ Certified Auditor
||Handouts in English (supplemented with Chinese terminology)
21 hours in 6 sessions
09:15-13:00, 14:30-17:45, from Jan 23, 2019(Wednesday) to Jan 25, 2019(Friday).
||Standard Fee: MOP4,800;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP2,400.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1807320547-0
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.