||Relevant Law and Regulation on Macau Real Estate Activities and Taxation
||This unit is designed for the holders of real estate intermediary and agent license, aiming to enhance participants’ understanding of the relevant law and regulation requirements other than Macau real estate intermediary activities, real estate transactions, leasing and uncompleted property, as well as relevant taxation on real estate activities.
- “Law on Property Registration”, letter of authorization, power of attorney, letter of inheritance
Relevant taxation on real estate activities
- Regulations of “Law on Property Registration” and “Law on Notarization” which related to real estate transactions
- Other related notices on immovable property transactions (e.g. marriage, succession etc.)
"Personal Data Protection Act"
- Special stamp duty, stamp duty on obtaining non-first-used real estate and relevant taxation
Prevention of bribery and to combat money laundering
- Introduction to “Personal Data Protection Act”
- Proper handling personal information of clients
Case analysis of relevant law and regulation
- Introduction to “Prevention and Repression of Corruption in the Private Sectors”
- Corruption prevention measures
- Measures to combat money laundering (e.g. how to identify suspicious transactions etc.)
- Brief introduction of the Housing Bureau notice # 3/2019 “Instructions on Precautionary Measures in Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism” on the entities of immovable property intermediary activities
||80% attendance or above
||Macau I.D. holder with valid real estate intermediary or agent license.
||Macau I.D. holder
Holder of valid real estate intermediary or agent license
*Original copy of Macau I.D., and a copy of real estate intermediary license(and related proof document) or original copy of real estate agent license are required to present and to provide a photocopy upon registration.
||Representatives of Commission Against Corruption, Office for Personal Data Protection, Financial Intelligence Office and CPTTM Appointed Instructor
||Handouts in Chinese
8 hours in 4 sessions
19:00-21:00, from Nov 9, 2020 to Nov 18, 2020 every Monday, Wednesday.
||MOP300. Students whose attendance is 80% or greater will be reimbursed 100% of the fee.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Joint Certificate of Attendance issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) (with at least 80% attendance).
||This course is co-organized by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM).
This course is one of the 3 units of the “Legal Knowledge Training on Macau Real Estate Intermediary Activities(MG130)” .
Joint Certificate of Attendance issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) for participants who have completed this unit(with at least 80% attendance).
Joint Certificate of Completion issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) for participants who have completed all 3 units.