||Law of Macau Real Estate Transactions, Leasing and Uncompleted Property
||This unit is designed for the holders of real estate intermediary and agent license, aiming to enhance participants’ understanding of the requirements on Macau real estate transactions, leasing and uncompleted property.
- Law on real estate transaction and leasing
Law of uncompleted property
- Rules related to property transactions and leasing stated in the “Civil Code”
- Relevant rules of a sale and purchase contract and a leasing contract of immovable property
- Procedures and notices on real estate transactions and leasing
- Relevant regulations on real estate intermediary activities of the "New Law of Leasing"
Case analysis of relevant law and regulation
- Introduction to “Legal System of Standardized the Uncompleted Property Transaction”
- Notices on uncompleted property transactions
||80% attendance or above
||Macau I.D. holder with valid real estate intermediary or agent license.
||Macau I.D. holder
Holder of valid real estate intermediary or agent license
*Original copy of Macau I.D., and a copy of real estate intermediary license(and related proof document) or original copy of real estate agent license are required to present and to provide a photocopy upon registration.
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in Chinese
8 hours in 4 sessions
19:00-21:00, from May 20, 2019 to May 30, 2019 every Monday, Thursday.
||MOP300. Students whose attendance is 80% or greater will be reimbursed 100% of the fee.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Joint Certificate of Attendance issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) (with at least 80% attendance).
||This course is co-organized by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM).
This course is one of the 3 units of the “Legal Knowledge Training on Macau Real Estate Intermediary Activities(MG130)” .
Joint Certificate of Attendance issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) for participants who have completed this unit(with at least 80% attendance).
Joint Certificate of Completion issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) for participants who have completed all 3 units.