||Law on Macau Real Estate Intermediary Activities and The Regulations on Implementation
||This unit is designed for the holders of real estate intermediary and agent license, aiming to enhance participants’ understanding of the requirements on “Law on Real Estate Intermediary Activities” and “Implementation Regulations for Law on Real Estate Intermediary Activities”.
- Relevant regulations on real estate intermediary and agent license, including:
Relevant rules on real estate intermediary contracts, including:
- adequate qualification, suspension and cancellation of licenses, the differences between an intermediary company and individual entrepreneurs., etc.
The obligations to clients
Other obligations, including:
- when a real estate intermediary contract should be signed, the objective of the intermediary contract, terms shall be included in the intermediary contract, the authority of signing intermediary contract etc.
Monitoring and penalty systems, including:
- obligations of a real estate intermediary, obligations of a real estate agent, obligations of notification., etc.
Case study of violation
- rule of penalty, appeal path.,etc.
||80% attendance or above
||Macau I.D. holder with valid real estate intermediary or agent license.
||Macau I.D. holder
Holder of valid real estate intermediary or agent license
*Original copy of Macau I.D., and a copy of real estate intermediary license(and related proof document) or original copy of real estate agent license are required to present and to provide a photocopy upon registration.
||Representative of Housing Bureau and CPTTM Appointed Instructor
||Handouts in Chinese
8 hours in 4 sessions
19:00-21:00, from Apr 25, 2019 to May 6, 2019 every Monday, Thursday.
||MOP300. Students whose attendance is 80% or greater will be reimbursed 100% of the fee.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Joint Certificate of Attendance issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) (with at least 80% attendance).
||This course is co-organized by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM).
This course is one of the 3 units of the “Legal Knowledge Training on Macau Real Estate Intermediary Activities(MG130)” .
Joint Certificate of Attendance issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) for participants who have completed this unit(with at least 80% attendance).
Joint Certificate of Completion issued by Housing Bureau (IHM) and the Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) for participants who have completed all 3 units.