||HRM Professional Diploma Series: Applying Psychological Techniques
||Upon completion of the course, participants should have acquired a working knowledge of the following:
- Types, concepts and applications of basic psychological techniques
- Enhancing human resources management (HRM) functions with psychological techniques
- Reading into your recruits
- Applying NLP techniques
- Uncovering your employees' potential through coaching
1. What are Practical Psychological Techniques?
- Definition of Practical Psychological
- Type of Practical Psychological
- Application of Practical Psychological
2. The relationship between positive psychology and job performance
3. Executive Coaching
- What is Executive Coaching
- Basic Techniques
- The Four Steps of Executive Coaching
4. Applying NLP Techniques
Inner Representation System
Eye Accessing Cue and Recruitment
5. Enneagram and Management
- What is Enneagram
- Which Personality Type Are You
- How to Apply Enneagram in HRM
- Type Compatibility
||In-class exercises, assignments and exam
||This course is tailor-made for HR professionals. Managers/Supervisors in different fields will also find this course useful.
||Priority will be given to individuals who are presently working in human resources management.
||Trainer(s) from Synergy Plus Training and Consultancy Ltd
||Handouts partly in Chinese and partly in English
30 hours in 10 sessions
14:00-17:00, 17:30-20:30, from Apr 27, 2019 to May 25, 2019 every Saturday.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1810321162-0
- This is one of the six modules of the “Human Resources Management (HRM) Professional Diploma Series" (MG120). Individuals who have successfully completed all six modules within a two-year period can apply for a CPTTM Professional Diploma.