||HRM Professional Diploma Series: Training & Development
||Upon completion of the course, participants should have acquired the following:
- an understanding of the significance of training and development to modern day organizations
- to assess training and development needs; how to design and evaluate training programs
- an understanding of different types of learning modes
- an understanding of methods for more effective training
- an understanding of the role of training and development in a constantly changing society
1. An Overview of Training
2. Need Assessment
- Training VS development
- Training cycle
- Learning styles
- Transfer of learning
3. Program Design
- Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- Different methods of TNA
- Know your participant
- Information search
- Knowledge, Attitude, Skills(KAS)
- Writing learning objectives
- Training methods
4. Program Evaluation|
5. Training in the 21th Century
- Four levels of evaluation
- Versatile instruction system
- Increase workplace flexibility
- What should I do?
||In-class exercises, assignments and exam
||This course is tailor-made for HR professionals. Managers/Supervisors involved in planning training & development review will also find this course useful.
||Priority will be given to individuals who are presently working in human resources management.
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts partly in Chinese and partly in English
30 hours in 10 sessions
10:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30, from Mar 21, 2020 to May 2, 2020 every Saturday, excluding Apr 4, 2020(Saturday), Apr 11, 2020(Saturday).
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- This is one of the six modules of the “Human Resources Management (HRM) Professional Diploma Series" (MG120). Individuals who have successfully completed all six modules within a two-year period can apply for a CPTTM Professional Diploma.