||Green Management Series: Implementing ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
||To enable participants to acquire comprehensive training on the basics of setting up and implementing an ISO 14001 environmental management system, and be prepared for attending the ISO 14000 Lead Assessor Course.
ISO 14001 Introduction
Internal Auditing of an ISO 14001 System
- Introduction to Global and Local Environmental Issues
- What is an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Benefits and Costs of Implementing an EMS
- Overview of ISO 14001 Requirements
- Implementation and Certification Processes
- Audit Preparation and Planning
- Auditing Techniques and Approach
- Effective Reporting and Follow-up Actions
ISO 14001 Implementation
- Undertaking an Initial Environmental Review
- Identifying Regulatory Issues
- Determining Significant Environmental Impacts
- Writing an Effective Environmental Policy
- Developing Environmental Management Programmes
- Establishing Operational Controls
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Building an Effective Communication, Awareness & Training Programmes
- Establishing the Documentation System (Environmental manual, procedure & register, etc)
- Environmental Audit & Management Review
- Common difficulties and non-conformities
||In-class exercises, assignments and exam
- Individuals who are involved in developing and implementing an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- Individuals who are interested in having comprehensive training in ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
||Nil; priority will be given to individuals who are currently working in this field.
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in Chinese (supplemented with English terminology)
21 hours in 7 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Sep 3, 2019 to Sep 24, 2019 every Tuesday, Thursday.
||Standard Fee: MOP2,000;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP1,000.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment)
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1901300149-0
- Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
"Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification" and "DSEJ's Continuing Education Development Program" cannot be used together
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards.