||Writing Skills for Chinese Business Communication (Intermediate)
||Upon completion of the course, participants should:
- have enhanced their writing techniques in terms of matching the tone, key points and structure with the purpose of the writing and its audience;
- be familiar with the format and techniques for writing different types of external correspondence, including business letters, replies to complaint letters, invitations, press releases and business proposals/plans/reports.
- The 7 Principles for Effective Written Communication
- Key Elements of Successful Communication
- Structure and Organization
- A Customer Service Oriented Approach to Writing
The Essentials of Inquiry Letter/ Writing Business Proposals/Plans/Reports
- Promotional Writing/Press Releases
- Replies to Complaint Letters
||In class performance, exercises and test.
||Secretaries and Business Executives
||Form 5 or above
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor(s)
||Handouts in Chinese (traditional)
- Lesson 1-3: 9 hours in 3 sessions
- Lesson 4-6: 9 hours in 3 sessions
- Lesson 7: 3 hours in 1 sessions
- Total: 21 hours in 7 sessions
- Lesson 1-3: 19:00-22:00, from Jul 26, 2021 to Aug 2, 2021 every Monday, Thursday.
- Lesson 4-6: 19:00-22:00, from Sep 11, 2021 to Sep 25, 2021 every Saturday.
- Lesson 7: 19:00-22:00, Sep 30, 2021 (Thursday).
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).