||MCSA: Querying Microsoft SQL Server
||This course is the essential course of other advance SQL Server course(database admin, database development and Business Intelligence), will teach students to write basic TRANSACT-SQL query on Microsoft SQL Server 2012. This course helps people prepare for exam 70-461.
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server
- Introduction to T-SQL Querying
- Writing SELECT Queries
- Querying Multiple Tables
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Working with SQL Server Data Types
- Using DML to Modify Data
- Using Built-In Functions
- Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Using Subqueries
- Using Table Expressions
- Using Set Operators
- Using Window Ranking, Offset and Aggregate Functions
- Pivoting and Grouping Sets
- Querying SQL Server Metadata
- Executing Stored Procedures
- Programming with T-SQL
- Implementing Error Handling
- Implementing Transactions
- Improving Query Performance
||In-class performance and exercises
||Database Adminstrators, Database Developer or Anyone planing to attempt the SQL Server Certificate Exam.
||Before attending this course, students must have experience on:
create an e-learning account and then do the self-assessment
- Familiar with Windows Operation System.
- Familiar with SQL or completed course CM429: Introduction to SQL
||Microsoft certified Trainer(MCT), Oracle Certifited Professional (OCP), a result-driven IT professional experienced in hardware & network troubleshooting. Certified in MCITP,CCNA, Oracle OCP and ITIL v3 qualification. Has been teaching for CPTTM since 2004.
||Original courseware from Microsoft
||Handouts in English
30 hours in 10 sessions
10:00-13:00, 14:30-17:30, from Aug 13, 2016 to Sep 10, 2016 every Saturday.
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Course Completion Certificate issued by Microsoft if 80% attendance is attained and pass the assessment.
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1601320158
- Courseware Purchase Order one week before period
Student enrolls after the deadline may receive thier training materials Microsoft Offical Curriculum(MOC) after the course started.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Students might prictice at Microsoft SQL Server 2014 due to Microsoft original courseware upgrade.