||MCSA: Installation, Storage, and compute with Windows Server 2016 (20740)
||On completion of this course, the attendees will be ready to take one of the MCSA: Windows Server, exam 70-740.
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Average score for all quizzes, labs and assessments is at least 60 (out of 100)
- Network engineers and IT Personnel who would like to take the MCSA 2016 certification exams.
- Personnel who wants to learn about Windows Server 2016.
For those without the above technical knowledge, Please consider taking Fast Track to Becoming an IT Professional first.
- Has access to a computer at home or at work for installing and configuring Windows Server 2016.
- Experienced in installing & administering operating systems.
- Experienced in installing hardware (eg, hard disk, printer).
- Understand networking concepts, including TCP/IP.
- Able to read English materials.
- Please check the self-assessment
||Microsoft Certified Trainer, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCITP Enterprise Administrator. 15 years' experience on IT field including system integration, network administration, web content administration, project design and consultancy. Has been teaching IT courses in CPTTM since 2003.
48 hours in 16 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Apr 20, 2020 to Jun 18, 2020 every Monday, Thursday, excluding Apr 27, 2020(Monday), Apr 30, 2020(Thursday).
||Textbook (Compulsory): MOP1,100.
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Course Completion Certificate issued by Microsoft if 80% attendance is attained and pass the assessment.
- This course is pending review and approval by the "Continuing Education Development Program" of the Macao SAR Government.
- Students must purchase the Microsoft materials in order to be taking Microsoft to issue a certificate course
- You must enroll by 2 weeks before course commencement, otherwise you may receive the training materials only some time after the start of the course.