||Oracle Database 11g for DBAs: Administration Workshop II
||DBAs will learn the main skills required in their jobs, including monitoring, tuning and securing Oracle instances, advanced backup and recovery, high availability (HA), simple Real Application Clustering (RAC) environment set up.
- Database Architecture and ASM
- Configuring for Recoverability
- Configuring for Backup specifications
- Using RMAN to create backups
- Using RMAN to perform recovery
- User managed backup and recovery
- Perform the point in time recovery
- Using Flashback Technology
- Memory management and tuning
- Monitoring the database performance
- Space Management
- Administering the Scheduler
- Building Standby Database by replicate the data to another host.
- Basic Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) infrastructure, set up and implementation.
- The average mark for all the written tests is at least 60.
- The average mark for all the lab assignments (or lab tests) is at least 60.
||Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I or equivalent. Please check the self-assessment
||Microsoft certified Trainer(MCT), Oracle Certifited Professional (OCP), a result-driven IT professional experienced in hardware & network troubleshooting. Certified in MCITP,CCNA, Oracle OCP and ITIL v3 qualification. Has been teaching for CPTTM since 2004.
||Cantonese (supplemented with English)
51 hours in 17 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Jan 2, 2018 to Mar 2, 2018 every Tuesday, Friday, plus Mar 6, 2018(Tuesday), excluding Feb 16, 2018(Friday), Feb 20, 2018(Tuesday).
||Electronic Training Materials: MOP1,300.
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- Instructor will deliver assignment to student to do at home after each session, the assignment will take about 6 -8 hours to finish. Instructor will give the model answer and review the difficult parts of the assignment in the later session, to make sure all the students master the topic and get a better training result.
This is an Oracle WDP authorized course, according to the Oracle WDP partner agreement, this course must use Oracle original electronic textbooks,eKit, (with watermark of student's information). Please enroll this course one week before it starts for us to prepare the customized Oracle official eKit for you. Students finishing this series courses(CM404.1, CM404.2 and CM404.3) will be able to attempt the "Oracle Certified Administrator" or "Oracle Certified Professional" (OCP) exam.