||Java6.0 Programming Fundamentals
||On completion, the attendees will be able to design and write Java programs.
Instuctor will deliver assignment to student to do at home after each session, the assignment will take about 6 -8 hours to finish. Instructor will give the model answer and review the difficult parts of the assignment in the later session, to make sure all the students master the topic and get a better training result.
- Compiling and running a Java application.
- Structure of a Java application.
- Declaring, initialising and using variables.
- Statements (conditional, loop and etc.) and expressions.
- Using arrays and vectors.
- Declaring and using simple classes and objects with fields and methods.
- Inheritance, encapsulation, overriding methods (polymorphism).
- Interfaces and abstract classes.
- Using streams, readers and writers to access directories and files.
- Accessing JDK documentation.
- The average mark for all the written tests is at least 60.
- The average mark for all the lab assignments (or lab tests) is at least 60.
- The average mark for the final exam is at least 60.
||Anyone who would like to learn to develop Java programs.
||Simple English reading.
Please check the self-assessment
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor
||Handouts in English
- LECTURE: 36 hours in 12 sessions
- LAB: 18 hours in 12 sessions
- Total: 54 hours in 24 sessions
- LECTURE: 19:00-22:00, Mar 18, 2019 (Monday), and Mar 21, 2019 (Thursday), and Mar 28, 2019 (Thursday), and Apr 1, 2019 (Monday), and Apr 8, 2019 (Monday), and Apr 11, 2019 (Thursday), and Apr 18, 2019 (Thursday), and Apr 25, 2019 (Thursday), and May 2, 2019 (Thursday), and May 6, 2019 (Monday), and May 16, 2019 (Thursday), and May 20, 2019 (Monday).
- LAB: 19:00-20:30, 20:30-22:00, Mar 25, 2019 (Monday), and Apr 4, 2019 (Thursday), and Apr 15, 2019 (Monday), and Apr 29, 2019 (Monday), and May 9, 2019 (Thursday), and May 23, 2019 (Thursday).
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1807320918-0
- The attendance calculation: both lectures and labs required 80% attendance.