||Essential Digital Graphic Design with Photoshop for the Advertising Industry
||On completion students will learn the basics of commercial design, and will be able to use Adobe Photoshop to manipulate images and design posters as well as CD covers.
The students will be required to work for 6-8 hours on assignments at home after each session. There will be a final project at the end.
- Customer requirement analysis
- Image in Graphic Design
- Color correction
- Photo Collage
- Photo Retouching Skill for Advertising (I)
- Photo Retouching Skill for Advertising (II)
- Visual Arrangement in Advertising
- Digital Photography Compositing
- Special Effect
- Web Page Layout Design
- Photo Optimization for Internet Publishing
||At least 80% attendance and complete all in-class exercises and assessments.
||Anyone who would like to get into the advertising business or want to learn digital graphic design by Adobe Photoshop, insiders who want to consolidate the core knowledges.
||Having used a computer (e.g., Windows, Word).
check the self-assessment
||Adobe Certified Instructor appointed by CPTTM.Having 11 years experience of commercial advertisement design.Having cooperated with various international brands.Having experience in design management.
||Handouts partly in Chinese and partly in English
39 hours in 13 sessions
19:00-22:00, from May 19, 2020 to Jun 26, 2020 every Tuesday, Friday, plus Jun 30, 2020(Tuesday).
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- Students who join this course will automatically grant the right to CPTTM for using their assignments and final projects as course promotion purpose.