||Training Series for the Middle-Aged : Fundamentals of Computer Operation & Word Processing
||On completion, the students will be familiar with the basic operation of a computer and know the basic work processing skills.
Click here to see the projects of the past students.
Basic operation of Computer :
- Power-up and shutdown, soft-reset and hard-reset of the Computer.
- Introducing Mouse and regional Keyboard buttons, such as English alphabets, number and function keys, etc.
- Using Windows :
- Logging in and out.
- Running programs from the Start Menu, switching between programs.
- Closing, maximizing, minimizing and resizing windows
- Using Windows Explorer to browse, create, copy and delete files.
- Using Microsoft Word :
- Getting familiar with the function of the various keys e.g. A-Z, Enter, Backspace, Tab, Shift, etc.
- Creating, saving and opening a document, printing a document.
- Typing basic documents with paragraph.
- Changing fonts size and appearance.
- Copying and pasting contents.
||The average score of assessment practice in the class must reach 60.
||Elderly people or people who rarely use computers. Only will be given to people aged 40 or above.
||Do not need to understand English
||CPTTM Appointed Instructor
||Handouts in Chinese (traditional)
18 hours in 6 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Jul 2, 2018 to Jul 19, 2018 every Monday, Thursday.
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1801200064-0
- Supporting Unit: Microsoft Macau
- After each lecture session, in addition to a lab session at CPTTM, the students will also need to spend 6-8 hours working at home。