||ITEC Certificate in Make-up
||This course provides students the necessary practical and theoretical skills for working in the make-up industry, aiming students can provide quality make-up service to their client. Upon completion, students should be ready to take the "Certificate in Make-up (Level 2) offered by ITEC.
- Understand different skin type and characteristics
- Understand different types of skin structures and functions
- Understand skin diseases and blemishes
- The process of makeup
- Make-up for different occasions (including daytime, evening, Chinese and western bridal make-up)
- Understand different type of face shapes with highlighting and contouring technique
- Skin concealing technique
- Cosmetic science
||In class performance, exercises and test.
||Serving personnels of make-up or parties of basic knowledge of make-up
Form 3 or above and good chinese writing ability, and students are required to meet one of the following:
- Serving personnels of make-up at least 2 years, students need to submit the related certificate;
- People who have completed the course ATD275.3 Trendy Make-up (Advanced);
- People who have completed the course ATD472.2 Professional Make-up Artist Course (Bridal Styling).
- People who have completed the course ATD472.3 Professional Make-up Artist Course (Stage Make-up).
- People who have completed the course ATT323 Certificate in Make-up.
||Ms. Maza Lin, CPTTM Appointed Instructor
||Handouts in Chinese (supplemented with English terminology)
- Lecture I: 48 hours in 12 sessions
- Lecture II: 8 hours in 2 sessions
- Total: 56 hours in 14 sessions
- Lecture I: 18:00-22:00, from Jun 8, 2019 to Sep 7, 2019 every Saturday, excluding Aug 24, 2019(Saturday), Aug 31, 2019(Saturday).
- Lecture II: 10:00-14:00, from Aug 4, 2019 to Aug 11, 2019 every Sunday.
||Exam Fee (Compulsory): MOP2,300.
||House of Apparel Technology (Rua dos Pescadores, Ed. Industrial Ocean, Fase II, 10 andar Macau)
- Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- Qualification certificate awarded by the relevant public examination authority, if applicable
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1901321209-0
- According to the instructor's request, self-provide marterials.(Such as eye shadow, eyebrow pencil and make-up brushes, etc)
- According to the lecture content, students are required to complete 62 hours of study and practical exercise after the classes.
- ITEC public exam fee: MOP2,300.00 (PDAC code:1901280157-0 )
- Date for ITEC Examination's been confirmed
- Students who join this course will automatically grant CPTTM the right to use their assignments and final projects for course promotion purposes.