||Occupational Health & Safety Management Series : IRCA Approved OHSAS 18001 Lead Assessor Training
- Describe the purpose of an OHSMS with reference to the PDCA cycle, including the principles,processes and techniques used for OHS, the assessment of risk and the significance in OHSMS.
- Explain the scope of OHSMS standards and, where applicable, other criteria against which an OHS audit could be performed, including OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an OHSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 requirements.
- This course is registered by the International Registrar of Certificated Auditors (IRCA Course Reference No. A17517). Exam paper in Chinese or English; You can choose to answer either in Chinese or in English.
This course incorporates presentations, workshops, role play and evening study, and takes a managerial perspective of the post of assessor. It culminates in practical (in-class performance and assignments) and written examinations:
- General introduction, certification and accreditation
- Introduction to occupational health and safety hazards and risks
- The legislative framework
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001 series and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Audit planning
- Document review
- Process auditing
- Audit skills
- Writing NC reports
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow up
||In-class performance, assignments and written exam (see Remarks)
- Line/Support function personnel who are involved in OHMS implementation
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain an OHSMS
- All OHSMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status
||Participants should have completed basic training in OHSAS 18001 OHSMS or relevant work experience. They are subject to selection by CPTTM.
||Lead Tutor from CQI IRCA Approved Training Partner
||Handouts in Chinese (traditional)
- Classes 1-4 : 33 hours in 12 sessions
- Last Class : 7 hours in 2 sessions
- Total: 40 hours in 14 sessions
- Classes 1-4 : 09:15-12:30, 13:00-16:00, 16:15-18:15, from Oct 6, 2015 to Oct 14, 2015 every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, excluding Oct 13, 2015(Tuesday).
- Last Class : 09:15-13:00, 13:30-16:45, Oct 15, 2015 (Thursday).
||Standard Fee: MOP8,500;
For employees of qualified organizations under the “Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” (see Remarks 1) : MOP4,250.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Successful Completion issued by Hong Kong Veritas Ltd (requires 100% attendance), IRCA Training Organization Approval No AO17517.
||Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1504320006
Local organizations sponsoring their employees to enroll in the above training course can apply for the "Training Incentive Scheme for International Management System Certification” if they meet the following criteria:
The Training Incentive Application Form must be submitted together with the Course Enrollment Form.
Date for written exam: Will be conducted on the last day of the course.
- qualified applicants of the CPTTM certification subsidy scheme, or
- local organizations certified to specified ISO standards,