||Professional Microsoft Office Skills - Excel 2010
||Upon completion of the course, participants should have acquired the essential skills of using Microsoft Excel professionally and is capable to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam.
1. Managing the Worksheet Environment
2. Creating Cell Data
- Navigate through a worksheet
- Print a worksheet or workbook
- Personalize environment by using Backstage
3. Formatting Cells and Worksheets
- Construct cell data
- Apply AutoFill
- Apply and manipulate hyperlinks
4. Managing Worksheets and Workbooks
- Apply and modify cell formats
- Merge or split cells
- Create row and column titles
- Hide and unhide rows and columns
- Manipulate page setup options for worksheets
- Create and apply cell styles
5. Applying Formulas and Functions
- Create and format worksheets
- Manipulate window views
- Manipulate workbook views
- Create formulas
- Enforce precedence
- Apply cell references in formulas
- Apply conditional logic in a formula
- Apply named ranges in formulas
- Apply cell ranges in formulas
- Audit formulas.
- Manipulate formula options
- Perform data summary tasks.
- Apply functions in formulas
6. Presenting Data Visually
7. Sharing Worksheet Data with Other Users
- Create charts based on worksheet data
- Apply and manipulate illustrations
- Create and modify images by using the Image Editor
- Apply Sparklines
- Apply advanced chart features
- Apply data analysis
- Apply and manipulate PivotTables
- Apply and manipulate PivotCharts
8. Analyzing and Organizing Data
- Share spreadsheets by using Backstage
- Manage comments
9. Sharing and Maintaining Workbooks
- Filter data
- Sort data
- Apply conditional formatting
10. Working with Macros and Forms
- Apply workbook settings, properties, and data options
- Apply protection and sharing properties to workbooks and worksheets
- Maintain shared workbooks
- Create and manipulate macros
- Insert and manipulate form controls
||In-class exercises, assignments and exam
- Individuals who are interested in mastering the skills of using Microsoft Excel.
- Individuals who intend to take "MOS" Exam.
||A basic knowledge of using PCs, a keyboard, a mouse, MS Windows is required.
||CPTTM appointed instructor, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certified.
||Handouts in Chinese (supplemented with English terminology)
21 hours in 7 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Nov 25, 2015 to Dec 16, 2015 every Monday, Wednesday.
||CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1504320014
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exam fee : MOP600
- Supporting: Microsoft Macau
- Practice exam for MOS is available in English by appointment, please call CPTTM at tel:88980801