||MCSA: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 ( 20410)
||On completion of this course, the attendees will be ready to take one of the MCSA: Windows Server 2012, exam 70-410.
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing IPv4
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Average score for all quizzes, labs and assessments is at least 60 (out of 100)
- Network engineers and IT Personnel who would like to take the MCSA 2012 certification exams.
- Personnel who wants to learn about Windows Server 2012.
For those without the above technical knowledge, Please consider taking Fast Track to Becoming an IT Professional first.
- Has access to a computer at home or at work for installing and configuring Windows Server 2012.
- Experienced in installing & administering operating systems.
- Experienced in installing hardware (eg, hard disk, printer).
- Understand networking concepts, including TCP/IP.
- Able to read English materials.
- Please create an e-learning account and then do the self-assessment to check.
||Microsoft Certified Trainer, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCITP Enterprise Administrator. 15 years' experience on IT field including system integration, network administration, web content administration, project design and consultancy. Has been teaching IT courses in CPTTM since 2003.
48 hours in 16 sessions
10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00, from Nov 15, 2015 to Jan 10, 2016 every Sunday, excluding Dec 20, 2015(Sunday).
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Course Completion Certificate issued by Microsoft if 80% attendance is attained and pass the assessment.
- Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1504320080
- After each lecture, except for a lab at CPTTM, the students will also need to spend 5-8 hours working at home.
- Students must purchase the Microsoft materials in order to be taking Microsoft to issue a certificate course
- You must enroll by 2 weeks before course commencement, otherwise you may receive the training materials only some time after the start of the course.
- Attendance calculating include the lectures and labs.
- This course is one of the MCSA series courses, students are recommended to enroll in sequence as CM453.1、CM453.2、CM453.3. If the student considers himself having fulfilled the prerequisites and insists on starting in-between, then, if the student cannot catch up with the progress, he should bear the responsibility himself.