||Oracle Database 11g for DBAs and programmers: Introduction to SQL
||To allow programmers to write advanced or Oracle-specific SQL, or enable prospective DBAs to manipulate or query the database. They will be able to fine-tuning SQL statements.
- Using the iSQL*Plus Environment
- SQL Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregating Data Using Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Selecting, inserting, deleting, updating, restricting and sorting Data
- Using sub queries to solve complex queries
- Set Operations
- Creating Schema Objects
- Managing Objects with Data Dictionary Views etc
- SQL tuning for ANSI SQL 1999.
- Analysis SQL performance with explain plan.
- Advance ORACLE proprietary SQL tuning.
- The average mark for all the written tests is at least 60.
- The average mark for all the lab assignments (or lab tests) is at least 60.
- Database Adminstrators
||Can use basic SQL. Please create an e-learning account and then do the self-assessment to check.
||Microsoft certified Trainer(MCT), Oracle Certifited Professional (OCP), a result-driven IT professional experienced in hardware & network troubleshooting. Certified in MCITP,CCNA, Oracle OCP and ITIL v3 qualification. Has been teaching for CPTTM since 2004.
||Cantonese (supplemented with English)
45 hours in 15 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Sep 22, 2015 to Nov 13, 2015 every Tuesday, Friday, excluding Oct 2, 2015(Friday).
||Electronic Training Materials: MOP1,200.
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1501320748
- Instuctor will deliver assignment to student to do at home after each session, the assignment will take about 6 -8 hours to finish. Instructor will give the model answer and review the difficult parts of the assignment in the later session, to make sure all the students master the topic and get a better training result.
This is an Oracle WDP authorized course, according to the Oracle WDP partner agreement, this course must use Oracle original electronic textbooks,eKit, (with watermark of student's information). Please enroll this course one week before it starts for us to prepare the customized Oracle official eKit for you. Students finishing this series courses(CM404.1, CM404.2 and CM404.3) will be able to attempt the "Oracle Certified Administrator" or "Oracle Certified Professional" (OCP) exam.