||Java6.0 Programming Fundamentals
||On completion, the attendees will be able to design and write Java programs.
Instuctor will deliver assignment to student to do at home after each session, the assignment will take about 6 -8 hours to finish. Instructor will give the model answer and review the difficult parts of the assignment in the later session, to make sure all the students master the topic and get a better training result.
- Compiling and running a Java application.
- Structure of a Java application.
- Declaring, initialising and using variables.
- Statements (conditional, loop and etc.) and expressions.
- Using arrays and vectors.
- Declaring and using simple classes and objects with fields and methods.
- Inheritance, encapsulation, overriding methods (polymorphism).
- Interfaces and abstract classes.
- Using streams, readers and writers to access directories and files.
- Accessing JDK documentation.
- The average mark for all the written tests is at least 60.
- The average mark for all the lab assignments (or lab tests) is at least 60.
- The average mark for the final exam is at least 60.
||Anyone who would like to learn to develop Java programs.
||Simple English reading.
Please create an e-learning account and then do the self-assessment to check.
||Master of Science in Software Engineering, PhD candidate of The University of Melbourne in Australia. He has experience in designing and developing web-based IT systems and has taught courses of web application development in the university.
||Handouts in English
- Lectire: 36 hours in 12 sessions
- Lab: 16.5 hours in 11 sessions
- Makeup: 1.5 hours in 1 sessions
- Total: 54 hours in 24 sessions
- Lectire: 19:00-22:00, from Nov 5, 2014 to Feb 11, 2015 every Wednesday, excluding Dec 17, 2014(Wednesday), Dec 24, 2014(Wednesday), Dec 31, 2014(Wednesday).
- Lab: 10:00-11:30, from Nov 8, 2014 to Feb 14, 2015 every Saturday, excluding Dec 6, 2014(Saturday), Dec 20, 2014(Saturday), Dec 27, 2014(Saturday), Jan 3, 2015(Saturday).
- Makeup: 11:30-13:00, Dec 13, 2014 (Saturday).
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1405321961
- The attendance calculation: both lectures and labs required 80% attendance.