||Essential Digital Graphic Design with Photoshop for the Advertising Industry
||On completion students will learn the basics of commercial design, and will be able to use Adobe Photoshop to manipulate images and design posters as well as CD covers.
The students will be required to work for 6-8 hours on assignments at home after each session. There will be a final project at the end.
- Customer requirement analysis
- Image in Graphic Design
- Color correction
- Photo Collage
- Photo Retouching Skill for Advertising (I)
- Photo Retouching Skill for Advertising (II)
- Visual Arrangement in Advertising
- Digital Photography Compositing
- Special Effect
- Web Page Layout Design
- Photo Optimization for Internet Publishing
||At least 80% attendance and complete all in-class exercises and assessments.
||Anyone who would like to get into the advertising business or want to learn digital graphic design by Adobe Photoshop, insiders who want to consolidate the core knowledges.
||Having used a computer (e.g., Windows, Word).
create an e-learning account and then do the self-assessment
||CPTTM Appointed Adobe certified Instructor with 7 years of commercial advertisement design experience. The instructor has been awarded prizes for numerous design competitions and winner in the design of the Macao East Asian Games mascot.
||Handouts partly in Chinese and partly in English
39 hours in 13 sessions
19:00-22:00, from Oct 20, 2015 to Nov 27, 2015 every Tuesday, Friday, plus Dec 1, 2015(Tuesday).
||Cyber-Lab (Rua Comandante Mata Oliveira, Ed. Associacao Industrial, 3-andar Macau)
||Certificate of Completion/Merit issued by CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and passed the assessment).
- Approved Course under the SAR Government "Continuing Education Development Program", Code: 1504320054
- Students who join this course will automatically grant the right to CPTTM for using their assignments and final projects as course promotion purpose.